YoRaps.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. YoRaps.com does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent and you have identified any content on the website, which is not a work for which you are compensated through a music licensing agency, and which you believe is infringing your copyright(s), you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing YoRaps.com’s copyright agent with the information listed below (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details).
Please provide the following information:
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to our designated agent. The fastest way to get our team to review your request is to send an e-mail to email@example.com